Better late than never...Thing 2

So to get started let me introduce myself: I'm not new to this really. I work and am kept busy as a web librarian for a large public library service in Dublin. I really enjoy my work. It's varied, fast-paced and a day rarely passes where I don't learn something new. Quirky facts about Dublin drawn from our special collections & archives are my favourite. Did you know you could once ride a horse from Ringsend to Clontarf?!  The Nightingale Sands would appear at the mouth of the Liffey at low tide during summer months allowing this brave (crazy) feat.


When I first started my manager told me I really ought to do this fantastic course 23 Things - in fact everyone working in libraries should! Well that was 10 years ago...eeek! He will be happy to know that I am finally following his good advice thanks to Rudaí 23.

Comments

Popular Posts